A comprehensive package of inclusive support, aimed at helping businesses realise the benefits of creating an inclusive workplace where all of their staff are supported to thrive.
There are 6 stages of project engagement:
- Express Interest – Complete a basic form to check eligibility and express interest.
- Welcome call – One of our Business Mentors will be in touch to arrange an introductory videocall or meeting.
- Diagnostic – Complete the Inclusive Workplace Diagnostic to identify current areas of strength as well as areas you wish to improve.
- Action plan – Work with your Business Mentor to create a tailored Action Plan that identifies your priorities to support an Inclusive Workplace.
- Tailored support – Access tailored support from your Business Mentor
- Impact Survey – At the end of the programme, an Impact Survey will be conducted to assess the impact that the programme has had on each business supported.
Eligibility for the programme is SMEs* based or operating in York, North Yorkshire, or the East Riding. The project is open to both private and not-for-profit businesses and organisations.
*SME is a business or organisation with fewer than 250 employees and turnover less than 50 million Euros